be a part of our solution.
Blvck Womxn Worldwide Inc. and VGC&VPF have partnered to create the first bi-continental Blvck woman-led skills acquisition program of this kind. The Voices of Heroes Fellowship awards program seeks to dismantle the Ten (10) Pillars of Disempowerment for Blvck womxn, using a local approach. Fellows are participate in a 6-Month Skills Acquisition Model designed to provide the mentorship, technology, immersive learning, and global access necessary to empower Blvck womxn and girls from all backgrounds.
APPROACH TO LEARNING
In response to COVID-19, this bi-continental effort seeks to drive local enrichment for Blvck womxn and children utilizing an international learning environment. Our curriculum strategy dismantles the growing impact of misogynior in education, by using Blvck woman-driven solutions for Blvck womxn in crisis environment(s). Our global research center will monitor the success of program fellows for 3-5 years following completion, to measure and report the impact of this unique learning structure.
2021 VOICES OF HEROES FELLOWSHIP RECIPIENT
The Pampaida Community Project | Northern Nigeria
2021 PROJECT DELIVERABLES
1. A new vocational center built by program participants, from engineering concept through grand launch.
2. Solar panels built and installed by program fellows, as a sustainable energy source for the community
3. Literacy and cultural exchange, in an online environment, through fine arts and education.
4. Black business accelerator, providing immersive mentorship from Black industry leaders in: supply chain, responsible sourcing, scale, and marketing in COVID-19.
5. Sustainable Technology Workshops, providing instruction on: Computer Science, coding, phone/computer repair, internet marketing, and comprehensive social media strategies.
100% of your donations goes directly to the enrichment, mentorship, capacity building, and education of program participants enrolled in The Pampaida Project.